Bayern Munich vs Paris Saint…
Bayern Munich vs Paris Saint Germain
- Bayern Munich look set to be without Thiago, Arjen Robben, Franck Ribery and Manuel Neuer on Tuesday, while Juan Bernat is a doubt for the home side.
- A lack of wingers may force Bayern to play a 4-2-3-1 formation, with Thomas Muller out on the right.
Paris Saint Germain
- Edinson Cavani and Marco Verratti were rested at the weekend and both will return to the starting XI on Tuesday night.
- Julian Draxler is favourite to play in the midfield three with Thiago Motta sidelined.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in PSG‘s last 12 games (UEFA Champions League).
PSG have scored at least 4 goals in their last 3 matches (UEFA Champions League).
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Bayern‘s last 9 games (UEFA Champions League).
PSG have been winning at both half time and full time in their last 5 matches (UEFA Champions League).
PSG have won their last 5 matches (UEFA Champions League).
Bayern have won 5 of their last 6 matches (UEFA Champions League).
Bayern have scored at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 matches (UEFA Champions League).
- Both sides have already qualified for the next phase, but in order for Bayern Munich to top Group B, Jupp Heynckes’ side would need to beat Paris Saint-Germain by a four-goal margin.
- Paris Saint-Germain were humbled at the weekend after slipping to a shock 2-1 defeat away to Strasbourg, which was their first…